Friday 29 March 2013

The Inaugural Post!

Hello Internet!

As you may be able to tell from the title, this is my inaugural post! Woo hoo!

I'm hoping to use this as a record of my progress from PPL, to fATPL over the coming years. Right now I'm at the point of just completing my PPL Skills Test in the next few weeks.

With regards to hour building, I have a few exciting things lined up over 2013 and early 2014 which I'll keep you updated with such as:

  • Flying around the UK
  • 50 hours of flying in South Africa
  • Flying to Europe
  • And then more flying in the UK!
Please also check out two of my friend's blogs who are also trainee pilots. Chris and Jake. Also, a very big inspiration of mine - Golfcharlie232

Also, check out my YouTube and Twitter!

Until the next post,

Mike


No comments:

Post a Comment